This month’s reader poll is about which social networks you use on a regular basis.
Simply fill in the form below and click Submit to be entered for a chance to win a $25 gift card to Amazon. The deadline to enter is 11:59pm Eastern Time on February 28th and after that I’ll do a random drawing from all the entries. The winner will have one week to reply back to claim the prize. Read the full rules at the bottom of this post.
Throughout the month, I’ll report on some of the results here, on social media, in the T4L newsletters and on the Luddite Lounge podcast, etc.
And now, on to the poll!
Share Your Favorite Social Networks
So many social media sites, so little time! Do you prefer to keep up with what your friends are doing on Facebook, show off your amazing photos on Instagram, strengthen your business network on LinkedIn, or D) all of the above?
Share your faves below to help other Luddites out and enter for a chance to win the Amazon gift card.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
The Not-So-Fine Print
- Deadline to enter is Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 11:59pm Eastern Time. Drawing will take place after that and the winner will have one week to reply back before another name is drawn.
- Open to anyone 18 years of age or older. No purchase necessary.
- One entry per person.
- Tech for Luddites is solely responsible for determining if a submission is complete and eligible for the contest.
- All entrants agree that Tech for Luddites may edit submitted entries for length, clarity, tone, or any other reason and share them on any of its electronic or print marketing channels including, but not limited to, the Tech for Luddites blog, newsletter, social media accounts, Luddite Lounge podcast, etc.
- Winner agrees that Tech for Luddites may publish the following additional information about the winner on any of the aforementioned channels: first name, last initial, city, state, country.
- You may choose to receive the e-gift card from any Amazon site. For non-U.S. sites, the value will be equivalent to $25 USD.
- If you live in a place where it’s illegal to enter online contests, I’m sure that’s been a pain in your a$$ your whole life so you already know you shouldn’t enter. By clicking the Submit button, you are attesting that you are eligible to participate.
- Entering the contest will not add you to any other mailings unless you specifically opt in to one.
- Tech for Luddites is not responsible for entries not being received or any other errors due to technical issues.